I'm making periodic updates to my site to improve the site's accessibility, performance, quality and design. Please reach out and let me know if you find an issue or would like to request a change to the site, especially if it improves the acccessibility.
Here's what's been updated since the last release:
- Added reduced motion support so the homepage background gradient does not animate for people that prefer reduced motion.
- Added this release notes content.
- Fixed my email address to include all lowercase to reduce any potential failures in emails because email is still a wildly unstable communication vector.
- Fixed a few minor issues, such as spelling and grammar, across the site.
- Add a Case Study for my Triple Crossing Brewing branding and design work
- Add an Accessibility Statement
- Adjust how images are loading to improve site load times and overall performance
- Change the images for the thumbnail images on featured work to improve aesthetics
- Add a settings menu item that will include the ability to switch between a dark and light mode and pause the home page animating background gradient
- Add a back to top button for easier navigation after reading longer content
- Change font stack for windows machines for more graceful typography